Posted on February 10, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged amazing journey, BMI, body mass index, calorie restricted diet, calorie restriction, calories per day, chicken breast, chronic health problems, healthy body image, inspiring others to lose weight, losing weight, nutrition and health, obesity, supplements, weight loss, weight loss coach, weight loss program. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @MasonAnnable oh for sure! I guess it depends on each situation and individual! 1 hour ago
- #StopShouldingOnYourself The next time you find yourself thinking about what you 'should' do, ask yourself what... fb.me/6TuSnLS3a 2 hours ago
- The last four reasons to stop saying "SHOULD" #StopShouldingOnYourself 5. It creates disappointment and... fb.me/71dSSYAdY 7 hours ago
- @MasonAnnable I totally agree with you!!!! Tell it like its is! 9 hours ago
- Stop Should-ing on yourself. Here are the first 4 reasons to STOP saying "SHOULD"! 1. The word "should"... fb.me/6N6BBKfa0 10 hours ago
- 32,817 bites